Our greatest priority is to respect the health and safety of our staff and customers.
- The tasting barn is closed until April of 2021 but online orders can still be placed. Tasting times must be pre-booked with only members of your household, up to a maximum of 6 people. This policy is in effect until further notice.
- Masks are also required inside the tasting room and all inside areas. Please bring your own or you may purchase one for $1. Social distancing, with a minimum distance of 6 ft from staff and customers, must be maintained at all times.
- All surfaces are regularly sanitized. We have permanent washrooms that are regularly sanitized.
- Our dog-friendly and family-friendly picnic area is outdoors and will re-open in spring.
- We are continuing to offer curbside pick-up with shop online orders. See our hours of operation.
- Do not to come to cidery if you are ill or have been around anyone who is ill.
- Our Applebarn operation is closed for the season. For more information on the Applebarn, visit tavesfamilyfarms.com.